All Test Intermediate School families are welcome and encouraged to participate in our parent/teacher organization. This is a great opportunity to plan for upcoming events and share new ideas.
Follow us on Facebook!
- If you are interested in helping out during the year, please contact Mrs. Polk-Meek and complete a background check form (available HERE).
- Organizing and funding school dances
- Funding the annual PTO college scholarship
- Providing assistance with the end of year 8th Grade Celebration
- Providing staff a December luncheon and Teacher Appreciation Week gifts
- Providing classroom supplies as needed
- Back to School Night
- Providing library resources through book fairs
PTO funding comes from:
- Spirit wear sales
- Concessions at home sports events
- Weekly ice cream sales during lunch hours
- Box Tops for Education
If you have any questions, ideas, or would like to volunteer please call or leave a message for the PTO on our Facebook page located HERE.
School Phone: 765-973-3412